Recruiting for result-driven Senior Project Portfolio & Programme Governance Manager with excellent experience in defining and operating Global Portfolio & Programme Governance frameworks as well as managing and delivering IT Transformation Programmes. You will have deep expertise with complex, cross-functional and competing for digital programmes in a hybrid on-premises / Cloud environment + experience deploying completely new infrastructure from scratch/Greenfield.
Reporting to the Global CIO, you will be responsible for setting up the Cloud and Governance Framework and for the management of the initial phases of the Programme including the validation of Business Requirements and the vendor selection.
Coordination of Programme activities across all stakeholders: IT Infrastructure, IT Ops, IT Risk & Security, HR, Finance, Communications.
Portfolio governance within Waterfall & Agile delivery, communications management, Steering committees, Weekly status reports, budget creation, CAPEX & OPEX cost management, P&L, RAID, Risks/issues, business analysis, full portfolio scope, design, strategy, portfolio plans, forecasting, change control, PKI / Digital Certificates licensing costs, Go/No-Go meetings, internal resources and new & current 3rd party vendors & suppliers.
Matrix relationships with Board Level & senior stakeholders, end-client stakeholders, Operational Support Services (OSS), PMO Team, SMEs, TDAs and TSMs, Application and Software Architects, Scrum Masters, Software Developers and Build teams & 3rd Party PEN testers. SDM and OSS team to ensure smooth hand-over to BAU.
- Design and ownership of the overall Digital Portfolio Governance framework (Project Assessment, Prioritisation, Planning, Demand Management, Benefits Tracking)
- Representation of the Programme at senior Global CIO-level committees
- Assessment, evaluation and prioritisation of Project proposals (in collaboration with the Programme Sponsors)
- Owner of the Portfolio Planning & Demand Management process
- Set up and coordination of the Programme steering Committees
- Management of the Programme Baseline to ensure effective tracking of Programme Delivery vs. Business Outcomes.
- Effective Risk, Issue, Dependency and Assumption management across the Programme focusing on pro-active management of threats.
- Ownership of the Change Management process to ensure the potential impact of proposed changes are fully assessed, clearly articulated and understood prior to Stakeholder review and Sponsor authorisation
- Business Case Validation, Programme Initiation and Mobilisation.
- Definition & Implementation of the Programme Organisation (WBS, OBS)
- Definition & Implementation of the Programme Governance Framework (Steering Committees, Controls & Reviews, Reporting)
- Definition of Programme Vision, Strategy and Capability Roadmap (using an Agile approach)
- Coordination of all Stakeholders: IT Infrastructure, IT Ops, IT Risk & Security, HR, Finance, Communications, 3rd party supplier.
This is a remarkably interesting and challenging role looking after Private High Net Worth accounts.
London, Up to £130k basic + Bonus & Benefits