I am recruiting for a highly successful technology and transformation leader with proven success working at an executive level to initiate, design, and technically lead the delivery of technology and business transformations.
The ideal candidate would have supported CIOs and executive teams across multiple industries with technology and business transformation strategies and execution.
- Technology – Developing and delivering technology and digital strategy; Cloud, web, mobile, analytics. architecture, software development, delivering in a waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Experience of many different technology types and approaches, front end, back end, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, cloud, hybrid Cloud, Opensource, ERP, CRM, Web, Automation, DevOps, Scrum.
- Expertise in both the strategy and execution of digital and technology transformation
- Develop and lead substantial technology and implementation functions
- Support the CIOs and executive teams across multiple industries with technology and business transformation strategies and execution.
- Building world-class teams by first designing the right OD and then hiring, coaching, managing, mentoring, training, engaging and inspiring multi-disciplinary delivery teams
- Lead the technology approach and integration for new acquisitions
Commercial/Strategic Acumen – leading and developing strategy at both corporate and divisional level by understanding and analyzing internal and external drivers, developing and testing hypothesis, creating the case for change, aligning boards. Significant technology and vendor management experience.
Stakeholder Engagement - a consultative and collaborative approach to achieve consensus with diverse business sponsors and others - i.e. Executives, suppliers, vendors, service providers, and clients.
Communication - conveying complex topics to senior and non-technical stakeholders; consulting with the business, translating business needs into strategy, developing technology and change roadmaps in complex environments
This is an amazing role, however only suitable for a hands-on technically minded Head of Technology with the above-mentioned profile +
Modernizing legacy Product lines to serverless
Uplift external services to the cloud
Act as a technologist to the solution, architect and advance to Cloud.
Develop and lead teams of developers, and architects.
- Experience as a Director of Technology transforming legacy monolithic applications to modernized cloud platforms.
- Leading a team of developers and architects
- Architect & develop roadmaps and strategies.
- Expertise acting as an applications architect in previous roles.
- Experience owning the modernization to the cloud, implementing cloud services (GCP, Azure, AWS) and platforms supporting Products
- Expertise working in both PAAS and SAAS environments
- Background in Java Development and Architecture
- Cultivate an understanding of our products, along with their respective strengths and weaknesses, and provide solutions to existing and future challenges.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Assist in application design and engineering to drive stability, performance, and quality through your knowledge of industry trends and tools, together with your own experience.
- Drive process and methodology improvements to help development teams tear down obstacles and keep initiatives on target and moving forward.
- Drive advances in system monitoring and be a touchpoint for management of Critical Issues.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Lead a team - provide guidance - able to coach, mentor and grow technology and development team
- Identify architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company aligning to our move to the cloud.