- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal and external boundaries and cultures
- Strong interpersonal / leadership skills
- Strong business acumen, adept at establishing partnerships and building relationships internally and externally
- Significant breadth of technical knowledge and practical management experience using a variety of automation technologies
- Experienced in digital solutions and the development of self-service solutions
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing a fit for purpose automation model underpinned by strong governance, and control
Business Development Responsibilities
- Lead and drive the creation of an executable robotics and automation strategy for the UK
- Identify, drive and deliver automation opportunities across all UK business units and functions
- Service Delivery & Improvement
- Create the methodology, specification, and timetable for robotics and automation delivery across the UK business
- Run an effective governance process ensuring that performance is managed, opportunities are identified and risks are appropriately mitigated
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the Group, UK Exec, COO, Business Units and support functions.
View all positionsApply Now
Please contact Hasan at Intelix Limited for further details.
Salary - Up to € 120k basic + bonus & benefits