As a Senior/Tier-1 Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, enable and grow my client's ecosystem Partners that have Tier-1 consulting proficiency.
Although your focus would be on the Tier-1 clients, other partners consist of some of the most innovative Independent Consulting Providers especially the Big 4 Firms along with SaaS and PaaS providers, Systems Integrator, Managed Service Providers and Consulting firms.
A primary responsibility of this role will be to execute a strategy for acquiring and nurturing a large number of partners across Tier-1. The ability to identify, prioritise and build relationships is essential. The right individual will need to focus on driving growth and customer adoption through these partners. They will also work to ensure each partner chooses my client as the preferred platform for their customers.
The ideal candidate will possess both a background that enables them to influence decision-makers at the executive level, as well as the proven ability to interact with all levels of a technology organisation including the account management, marketing, product and engineering teams. She/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business processes, training requirements, and technical challenges. Success criteria for this position will be heavily metrics drove, which will require establishing a scalable process to manage hundreds of partners. The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with a working knowledge of Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, Advanced Analytics, Etc.
· Effectively manage and measure partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
· Recruit new Consulting and Technology Partners
· Manage and support the closure of a pipeline of customer opportunities
· Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions
· Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, Account Management, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
· Contribute to the development of our constantly evolving Partner program.
· Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
· The right person will possess significant partner acquisition, business development, and/or partner management experience in the software/technology industry.
· Significant experience in acquiring and developing partners with strong BPO & Digital competency.
· Consistently exceeds goals and key performance metrics.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.